1. We guarantee that our price is the best in the town! If you could find any one is cheaper than ours, please let us know without delay, we will match or beat them. And remember that the quality of our service is also guaranteed because we are one of the members of ASIAL.
2. Our standard warranty period is limited to 12 months, counted from the date we deliver the goods.
3. If the customer needs extended warranty, it can be arranged through additional payments. The arrangement must be agreed by the both parties in writing before we deliver the goods.
4. Unless otherwise shown, quotations for electronic equipment installations assume that the client has provided main power (240V AC) point(s), data cable/socket, cable or internet access, modem and/or telephone socket(s) at the point(s) of installation otherwise extra charges will apply. Painting, chasing, patching and finishing are to be made by the others.
5. All works to be carried out within normal working hours, Sydney Time Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm except public holidays, otherwise surcharge may apply. Emergency After-hours Response Service time, Sydney Time Monday to Sunday 7:00am to 11:00pm.
6. Ownership of goods supplied/installed shall remain the property of BIGPACK WHOLESALE until paid in full by customer.
7. It is assumed that the proposed works will be executed in an asbestos free environment. No responsibility will be accepted by BIGPACK WHOLESALE for delay and additional costs (if any) associated with asbestos or removal thereof.
8. All digital video surveillance jobs, if you wish to have remote viewing from offsite or via an existing network it is owners cost care and responsibility.
9. Customer has to take care of any ongoing broadband internet cost, phone line cost if the system needs any.
10. Any of our security access control system quotations do not include any user keys/cards. They can be purchased separately depending on customer’s actual demand.
11. BIGPACK WHOLESALE standard terms require that the liquidated damages be 0.5% of our contract sum per day, to a maximum of 5% of our total contract sum.
12. Prior authorization must be given by BIGPACK WHOLESALE for any goods returned for credit. Except for the return of faulty or incorrectly supplied, a 20% restocking fee applies for all return goods. Claim for equipment damaged as a result of incorrect use will not recognize.
13. No claims will be recognised after seven (7) days from date of invoice.
14. The invoice number, date and product serial number must be quoted for warranty. The copy of invoice may be required.
15. Warranty does not cover damage, malfunction or failure resulting from physical impact, accidents, virus, hacker attacks, misuses or misapplication, users' operational mistakes, improper or unauthorized repair, neglect (forgot password etc), modification or use of unauthorized parts or accessories, environmental issues or improper voltage.
16. BIGPACK WHOLESALE warranty will not cover equipment which has been: stolen, vandalized, in fire, in flood, lightening strikes or if equipment has been tampered with by anybody except us, BIGPACK WHOLESALE.
17. 2.2% Merchant fee will be charged if customer pays by Credit Cards.
18. The goods are not refundable unless the pre-arranged with sales team.
19. Warranty is void if the case or screws are opened by customer OR full payment is not received.
20. All goods are sold FOB. All freight to and from BIGPACK WHOLESALE is at the expense of the customer. Should you have your own freight agent, please advise the sales person concerned or our Technical Department. Please also be advised that your courier is acting as your agent, should the goods is misplaced, incorrectly delivered or stolen by your courier, BIGPACK WHOLESALE will not be liable or responsible.
21. Please ALWAYS backup your whole data before service, repairs or replacement.
22. The quotation is valid for 30 days only, unless specified any longer. It may be withdrawn or varied by BIGPACK WHOLESALE at any time prior to acceptance.
23. All prices quoted in this price list are subject to change without notice. All goods will be paid for COD unless credit terms are established and accepted in advance.
24. Prices and configuration are strictly confidential and must not be disclosed to other parties without the express written consent of BIGPACK WHOLESALE.
25. 50% deposit to be paid in advance, 30% must be paid after our cabling job and the rest amount should be paid on completion. The deposit is not refundable without the express written consent of BIGPACK WHOLESALE.